Original cloth rank badge (Deputy District Officer)
which were worn on the Blackshirt uniform of Oswald Mosley's 'British Union of
Fascists', from 1932 until political
uniforms were banned in 1936. These small
(1 1/2"X 3/4") embroidered badges have a canvas back. A number of these cloth patches which
were found when Oswald Mosley's post-war H.Q. in Vauxhall Bridge Road,
Victoria, was closed in 1968.